Prices for UK customers are listed inc 20% VAT
Prices for other countries, inc EU, are ex VAT.
For use with decoders that support ABC (automated run between 2 or 3 points).
Lokprogrammer for the Train-O-Matic decoder range.
1 x programmer
1x USB cable
Not included, but needed, is a 12V power adapter with DC plug (Ø 2.1 mm for inner pin).
- Program CV's of any brand of decoder
- Update decoder firmware (Train-O-Matic decoders only)
A computer with Windows is necessary. Works with Mac OS with Parallels and Windows 10 installed.
The S88N module allows transmission to the digital command station or the PC interface the status of 16 digital inputs. Such modules can be cascaded into a number of 8-16 pieces (128-256 inputs), depending on type of command station / digital interfaces. Each input is equipped with a LED control that monitors the input’s logic state: LED lit means that there is an electrically closed contact between input and common terminal (“C”); LED off means inactive input (open contact). Monitoring only works when connected to the S88N bus.
RJ45 connection allows to use standard patch cables
- Compatibility with digital S88N command stations and interfaces
- Input status signaled by control LEDs
- Easy-fitting through the 4 mounting holes (included as accessories)
- Number of inputs: 16
- Power supply voltage: 5-12Vdc through S88N connector -supply current in idle state: <5 mA
- Dimensions: 65x78 mm
- Weight: 35 g
- Class of protection: IP00
- Operating temperature: 0 to +60 o C
- Storage temperature: -20 to +60 o C
- Moisture: max 85%
- Type and interface cables used: RJ45 jacks, CAT5 cable
Train-O-Matic Block Occupancy Detector module
Operation in both analog and digital modes.
Open-collector transistor outputs, optically isolated.
Sensitivity < 0.5 mA.
Does not require separate power supply.
Compatible with S88N feedback modules
Number of inputs: BOD2: 2, BOD4: 4
Power supply voltage: 4-24 V rail voltage.
Supply current in idle: < 5 mA.
Maximum current through the detector: 1A in continuous regime.
Maximum output current: 50 mA.
02030101 TD MAXI
The TD Maxi decoder by tOm is a DCC accessory decoder and can drive 4 turnouts with two electromagnets or with motor drive. It can also be successfully used to drive various accessories: Electromagnetic relays, LEDs or incandescent bulbs, etc. The particularity and originality of the decoder is the use of a group of capacitors as an electric charge battery (CDU Capacitor Discharge Unit). With this circuit you can greatly reduce the electrical shock experienced in digital systems when switching a turnout with high power consumption. Capacitors help to create a current pulse for a safer and steady switching. The charging current of the capacitors is constant, without adverse effects for the system (this constant current can be set by CV41). More than that, the start of the charging operation can be delayed randomly after the power up, so in the case of using several TD Maxi decoders on the same layout, the DCC system will be not overloaded at the power on sequence.
- Usable in any NMRA compatible DCC system
- Block address in the range 1-512 (or 0-511)
- Protection against short circuit and overheating
- Decoder reset by entering any numerical value in CV8
- Switching reversal by CV38
- Save the last state
- Duration of output On state programmable in CV3, CV4, CV5, CV6
- Programming address mode or continuous programming
- DCC command buffer, for sequential switching