De Tramfabriek is op vakantie van 21 juli t/m 5 augustus 2019. Geplaatste bestellingen worden bij terugkomst afgehandeld. Prettige zomer!
The Tramfabriek is closed for holiday from 21 July to 5 August 2019. Orders placed will be processed after the holiday. Enjoy your summer!
What more do you want?
Train-O-Matic asks us the question, What more do you want?. That is one bold tagline. But after dealing with the brilliant minds of this Romanian based company, I have experienced that they do live up to this as no other. If you have a user question or feature request for something you feel is still missing in the decoder, you simply send them an email. First of all, they actually answer their email. Every time I had a question, it was quickly resolved. And if you have an feature request they like, it will be integrated in a following firmware update. For that you don’t have to wait a year, as with some, but new releases are sometimes made daily. That said, the Train-O-Matic decoders are already pretty complete decoders, as you will see from the list of features below. So they challenge you to tell then how they can make it better. That all made me a fan.
I am proud to have become a Train-O-Matic reseller and their range of great products will in steps become available on this website.
- NMRA compliant DCC locomotive decoder
- Short (1-127) and long (128-9999) configurable addresses
- 14, 28/128 speed steps
- Maximum motor current 1000mA
- Load compensation and BEMF
- Speed set at 3 points (Vmin, Vmid, Vmax) or in tabular form
- Shunting speed
- Constant distance braking, activated on ABC/DC sector or at zero speed
- Reduced speed drive on ABC Slow Speed section
- Penduling function (Push-Pull) without or with intermediar stop
- Up to 10 dimmable auxiliary outputs
- Function output maximum 200 mA per output, maximum of all outputs 400mA
Lokommander 2 decoder series
- Output Mapping to functions F0, F1-F12
- Short-circuit and over-current protection of motor and auxiliary outputs
- Bidirectional communication RAILCOM
- SUSI© and LocoWire© interface
- Outputs for Smart Power Pack (SPP ©)
- Electromagnetic uncoupler drive capability
- Upgradable software via the programmer, even with the decoder mounted in the locomotive
- Usable in H0, TT and N scale models
- Supply voltage 4-24V
Download manual (English)
Download manual (German)
NEM 651 (6 wires + 6 pins)
MTC with SUSI connector